1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Medieval Bruges counts among Belgium’s must-see cities—but escaping the tourist trail to find treasures only the locals know isn’t always easy. On this morning or afternoon tour, explore with your private guide and get the inside line on the city’s top attractions and hidden gems. Hear the secrets behind landmarks like the 14th-century Church of Our Lady, and see sides of this UNESCO–listed city many visitors miss.
- See UNESCO–listed Bruges from a local’s perspective with your private guide
- Hear the backstories of sites like the 14th-century Church of Our Lady
- Discover top attractions and hidden gems off the tourist trail
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Local Tips and Tricks
Hotel pick up & drop off
Extra food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private City Kickstart Tour: Bruges?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private City Kickstart Tour: Bruges?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private City Kickstart Tour: Bruges?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private City Kickstart Tour: Bruges
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrugesCity Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersBeer & Brewery Tours - FlandersArt Tours - FlandersCity Tours - LilleWalking Tours - LilleHistorical Tours - LilleBeer & Brewery Tours - LilleArt Tours - LilleCity Tours - BrusselsWalking Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsBeer & Brewery Tours - BrusselsArt Tours - BrusselsCategory
DuveloriumBruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)Minnewater (Lake of Love)GroeningemuseumBelfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumFriet MuseumDe Halve Maan BreweryHistorium Brugge