1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Live GPS Map
Audios, Images, and Text
Email, Chat, Call Support
Food, Drinks & Parking
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SpectrumXP
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO Self-Guided Walking Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO Self-Guided Walking Tour
1 to 2 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesArchitecture ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBrooklynAudio Guides - New YorkArchitecture Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkAudio Guides - New York CityArchitecture Tours - New York CityWalking Tours - New York CityAudio Guides - Long IslandArchitecture Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandCategory
Brooklyn HeightsCarroll GardensFlatbush AvenueGrand Army PlazaDumboArtists & FleasBarclays CenterJewish Children's MuseumSunset ParkThe CycloneVerrazano-Narrows BridgeBrooklyn TabernacleBrooklyn GrangeBrooklyn Bridge ParkBrooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)Sunset ParkBrooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library)Brooklyn Botanic GardenBrooklyn BreweryJacques Torres Chocolate