3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Friendly local guide
Must see and off the beaten path
Iconic places for photoshoot
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Food and drink tastings
Extra food and drinks
Souvenirs and edible merchandise
Departure & Return
215 Smith St, Brooklyn, NY 11231, USA
513 Henry St, Brooklyn, NY 11231, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brooklyn Food, History and Culture Tour with Local Expert?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Brooklyn Food, History and Culture Tour with Local Expert?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Brooklyn Food, History and Culture Tour with Local Expert?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brooklyn Food, History and Culture Tour with Local Expert?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Brooklyn Food, History and Culture Tour with Local Expert
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBrooklynWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New York CityHistorical Tours - New York CityHalf-day Tours - New York CityWalking Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Brooklyn Tabernacle Tours & TicketsConey Island Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsGrand Army Plaza Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsGreen-Wood Cemetery Tours & TicketsJewish Children's Museum Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library) Tours & TicketsJacques Torres Chocolate Tours & TicketsEmpire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge Park Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Brewery Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Museum Tours & TicketsDumbo Tours & TicketsCarroll Gardens Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Heights Tours & TicketsSunset Park Tours & TicketsDomino Park Tours & TicketsVerrazano-Narrows Bridge Tours & TicketsBarclays Center Tours & TicketsDyker Heights Tours & Tickets