2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Brno Old Town and its historical highpoints on this walking tour. Stroll the cobbled streets with your guide as you learn the secrets and stories of the landmarks. Admire the 12th-century St. Peter and Paul Cathedral and art nouveau architecture, visit the Vegetable Market to make a wish at the Parnassus Fountain, discover the monuments of Freedom Square, and more. Choose from different departure times to fit your schedule.
- Walking tour of Brno Old Town
- See top attractions such as St. Peter and Paul Cathedral and the Capuchin Monastery
- Admire the ornate Parnassus Fountain at the Vegetable Market
- Learn about Brno’s history, culture, and architecture as you stroll
- Choice of morning and afternoon departure times
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
18, Benešova 605, 602 00 Brno-střed, Czechia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Clients must have covered noses and mouths (facemask or scarf) and have gloves (they can be needed in some cases).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Czech Republic
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brno Historical Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Brno Historical Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Brno Historical Walking Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBrnoCity Tours - MoraviaWalking Tours - MoraviaHistorical Tours - MoraviaFull-day Tours - MoraviaCategory