- Action-packed white-water rafting excursion on the Nahatlatch River
- Skilled river guides make it possible for anyone to navigate Class III and IV rapids
- Scenic drive through the Fraser Canyon and lunch on a riverside dining deck
- Use the resort facilities and amenities before your adventure
Departure & Return
61755 Nahatlatch Forest Service Rd, Boston Bar, BC V0K 1C0
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age 9 years
- Minimum weight 27 kilograms or 60 pounds
- Maximum weight 114 kilograms or 250 pounds
- Youth under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Special dietary requests require 24 hours notice (vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free)
- Walking - uneven surfaces
- Trips proceed rain or shine
- We reserve the right to change rivers due to water levels
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY REO Rafting
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Nahatlatch River Rafting - 24 Amazing Rapids.