Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
We will meet outside the Gift Shop at Lorna Doone Farm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- infants in a papoose are welcome at no extra charge but this makes the walk quite strenuous!
- One uphill climb but we can pace ourselves to suit you as it is a private group.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild About Exmoor
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Walking adventures in Exmoor National Park.