- Tick off a selection of Bristol highlights—including Bristol Cathedral
- Learn from a local guide who has lived in Bristol for 40+ years
- A walking tour gives access to places you wouldn’t reach by bus
- Hear clearly as you explore—audio devices are provided
Departure & Return
Walk 1 Clifton & Victorian Splendour, meet in front of the Observatory Cafe
We end at the Marriott Hotel, College Green at the bottom of Park Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wear comfortable shoes, bring water and wear clothing suitable for weather conditions on the day.
- Nature breaks are limited, so please plan ahead.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Let Me Show You Bristol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience