Departure & Return
Having cleared Customs and collected your luggage, meet your driver at the arrivals barrier in the terminal arrival hall. Drivers will hold a name board with client's name. Should you not be able to locate your driver or are delayed airside, it is your responsibility to call the emergency line before making any alternate arrangements. If we are not informed of delays, then driver will wait for 45 minutes from time of landing after which time your transfer voucher will no longer be valid.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. City Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, during and after / in between services. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- All infants & children are charged as full fare paying passengers. There will be no charge for car seat on any shared transfers. Please note that child seats may not always be available, even if requested in advance.
- Luggage Restrictions: Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements of more than airline standard of 1 suitcase and one carry on per passenger should be checked with City Transfers UK at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Bristol Arrival Transfer - Airport to Hotel / Accommodation.