Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 4-hour hot air balloon experience from Bristol
- Take to the skies for an exhilarating 1-hour hot air balloon flight
- Enjoy a thrilling mass ascent with over 100 themed balloons
- Admire aerial views of Bristol Cathedral, Clifton Suspension Bridge and Bristol Harbour
- Choose between a sunset or sunrise flight
- Celebrate your landing with a Champagne toast
- Likely to Sell Out: don’t miss this once-a-year experience!
Departure & Return
Approx. meet times 05.30–06.00 & 17.30–18.00. Ashton Court Estate, Bristol, BS41 9JN. Subject to change, check your preflight information and call the weather line prior to meeting the ground crew.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Contact the local provider if you have heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking, there is a surcharge payable for people over 18 stone (114kg)
- Please dress appropriately for a country walk for the time of year.
- Ballooning is very weather dependent and is subject to favourable weather conditions. The balloon flights are sold as vouchers and are non-refundable, so if the flight is cancelled due to the weather being unsuitable, your voucher will revert to our Gold ‘anytime’ Voucher in order for you to fly with us on another date at any of our locations across the South West.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bailey Balloons
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Bristol Balloon Fiesta Champagne Flight from Bristol.