Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided XXXX Brewery tour, in Brisbane
- Learn how the brewery got its name as you hear about its 135-year history in Queensland
- Walk through the brewery’s inner chambers to see beer production first hand
- Visit the Packaging Hall on weekdays to marvel as hundreds of bottles fly by
- Pour the perfect glass of fresh brewed beer in the XXXX Restaurant and Bar
Departure & Return
head to the corner of Black & Paten St, then head up the stairs or lift to the XXXX Alehouse!
What To Expect
Your guide provides safety gear before leading you through the historic site. Check out the machinery that brews and bottles beer as you enter the Packaging Hall (open most weekdays) and watch thousands of beer bottles whiz past you on a distribution line. XXXX employs a state-of-the-art packaging operation, and most breweries don't allow visitors to get this close.
After seeing the inner workings of the brewery, stroll into the XXXX Restaurant and Bar where professional bartenders demonstrate how to pour the perfect glass of beer. Taste delicious XXXX brews as your guide provides insight about the distinctive flavors. Chat with your guide and fellow beer aficionados until your tour wraps up.
Feel free to linger in the bar and enjoy XXXX's legendary beers before making your way to your next destination in Brisbane. You may want to purchase a bite to eat in the restaurant or hit the gift shop before leaving.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Flat, enclosed footwear must be worn
- Minimum age to do tour is 18 years
- Bags and loose items cannot be taken on tour (free locker hire is available)
- Guests must not have consumed any alcohol prior to tour
- Packaging lines are not in operation from Friday midday until Sunday, however you will still tour through this area
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY XXXX Brewery Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.