Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour for check-in. Meet at the Brisbane City Hall - King George Square Entrance - Look for our Crime Tours Australia staff member.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All children under and including the age of 15 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Crime Tours are not suitable for children under 10 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- All travellers must have be fully vaccinated to attend the tour (unless you have a valid exemption or under the age of 16) - Proof of vaccination or exemption must be shown at check-in or you will be refused entry. No refund granted.
- Clients must be wearing flat-soled enclosed shoes. If you are wearing thongs, sandals or high heels you will be declined entry. No refund granted.
- Each guest is required to bring their own torch. Torch apps on smart phones are suitable.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crime Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands