Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Airport transfer
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Instant Confirmation
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
One-way private transfer
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Papola Casale Airport, Brindisi Italy
- Porto di Brindisi, E90, 3200, 72100 Pedagne BR, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Transfer to and from Brindisi - Maratea ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Transfer to and from Brindisi - Maratea ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Transfer to and from Brindisi - Maratea ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrindisiBus Tours - PugliaCity Tours - PugliaHalf-day Tours - PugliaCategory