2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the historic town of Martina Franca with a guided walking tour. Visit one of the most beautiful towns in the Itria Valley to see landmarks including Palazzo Ducale and a baroque basilica. Stroll through the narrow alleys of the old town and get a taste of local flavors with a sampling of sweet bocconotti, a short pastry filled with cream and jam.
- Explore Martina Franca on foot with a guide
- See architectural landmarks including Palazzo Ducale
- Visit a bakery to taste a local pastry called bocconotti
- See the intricate interiors of a baroque basilica
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza XX Settembre, 74015 Martina Franca TA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- OPERATED BY Gennaro Pignataro
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P33