2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See more of Brindisi in just a couple of hours than you would do alone. By booking this private tour, you’ll explore the Roman port city with your very own guide to cut out waiting times and focus on the sights that interest you most. You’ll discover Roman columns, the end of the famous Appian Way, Brindisi Old Town, the Museo Archeologico Provinciale Francesco Ribezzo, and more.
- Cover more Brindisi sights in less time with a tour led by a private guide
- Enjoy a more flexible approach and change your start time, if necessary
- Learn about the Roman history of Brindisi as you stroll amid ruins and relics
- Check out the city’s archaeological museum by Brindisi’s Piazza Duomo
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointRegina Margherita street (under the column scales)
GPS coordinates: 40.641336, 17.947039
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- OPERATED BY Gennaro Pignataro
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBrindisiBus Tours - PugliaCity Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaBus Tours - LecceCity Tours - LecceHistorical Tours - LecceBus Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCity Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory