Explore our promoted experiences
- Make a self-guided visit to Brescia's 'Mille Miglia" Car Race Museum
- Learn about the history of this famous Italian car race
- Tour the museum's collection of vintage cars and explore photos of past participants
- Get greater insight into the race route through the various regions and cities of Italy
- Perfect excursion for car lovers and those interested in racing history
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
What To Expect
Spend the rest of your visit to this car-themed museum learning about the traditions of the “Mille Miglia” competition along with the various cars and participants that have made the race famous. You’ll get an up-close look at private collector cars used in the race, view a physical and historical recreation of the race’s route through Italy, and admire images depicting some of the competition’s greatest cars and participants.
You’ll be free to leave the museum whenever you’ve completed your visit.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff