Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- We respect COVID19 safety measures.
- There are frequent cleaning or sanitizing procedures in place.
- Depending on COVID19 measures, it may be necessary to wear gloves and masks
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY TAOTRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
See all safety measures taken by Bernina train and Swiss Alps. Departure from Desenzano.