Departure & Return
We meet at the Roland statue in the middle of the medieval market square (Marktplatz) of Bremen.
We will end the tour in the oldest quarter of Bremen, the so-called "Schnoor". Here, several houses date back to the 16th or even 15th century. You will find many cosy restaurants and coffee shops here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour is guaranteed to run with a minimum of two people.
- The tour lasts approximately two hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY RevisitGermany
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands