- Explore downtown Breckenridge during this offbeat walking tour
- Go ghost hunting in the town’s historic and haunted buildings
- Listen to spooky stories you wouldn't hear on typical tours
- Benefit from the undivided attention of your private guide throughout
Departure & Return
Meet near dredge boat at the back of Cool River coffee house. Look for your guide dressed in black with a lantern.
The tour starts at the south end of Breckenridge and finishes at the north end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Seating available en route at a few stops
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear masks (except for children under 2)
- Social distancing observed (other than family)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Breckenridge Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Breckenridge Tours - Ghostly Tales .