- See the best of Slovakia on a 2-day private excursion
- Visit four castles, two UNESCO sites, and four national parks
- Learn about the history of Slovakia from your tour guide
- Lodging, some meals, private guide, and transport included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at your hotel in Bratislava.
Transfer from Vienna instead of Bratislava is available upon request at a charge. Please contact us prior to booking.
- Ivanka Airport, Bratislava Slovakia
- Vienna Intl Airport, Wien-Flughafen, Schwechat Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Orava castle is opened for the visitors also in the winter season. Because of the difficulty of it’s terrain, and in the case of unfavorable weather conditions, we recomend to the visitors wearing good and fitted shoes for tough terrains (not recomended – summer sneakers for example.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Active Travel Slovakia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by The best of Slovakia in two days.