- Full-day private tour to the High Tatras and Vlkolinec from Bratislava
- Visit a local sheep farm, Strecno Castle, a glacial lake, and other area highlights
- Private guide for just you and your party
- Travel via train and private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Meet your private guide/driver and begin a car journey through quaint Slovak villages. Stop at a traditional sheep farm, where you will get the chance to taste some Slovak specialties before moving on to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vlkolinec, famous for its wooden houses.
Travel into the High Tatras and visit the former glacial lake of Strbske Pleso, then make a stop at Strecno Castle overlooking the River Vah, Slovakia's longest river.
Return to Bratislava the way you came. This private tour ensures personalized attention and a flexible itinerary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a full day tour:
- train from Bratislava to Zilina approx. 2hrs
- transfers from Zilina to High Tatras approx. 2hrs
- train from Zilina to Bratislava approx. 2hrs
- If you have more time in Slovakia we would recommend our 2day tour to see the High Tatras from Bratislava
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Randon Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private One Day Tour to the UNESCO Heritage Village and The High Tatras from Bratislava.