5 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
4 nights accommodation in 4* hotel
Transfer from Vienna/Bratislava and back
Lunch and dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at the hotel or apartment you're staying in Bratislava. Pick up from Vienna hotel is available upon the request.
- Ivanka Airport, Bratislava Slovakia
- Vienna Intl Airport, Wien-Flughafen, Schwechat Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The hikes in High Tatras are moderate to challenging, so make sure you are wearing proper footwear (ankle supporting hiking boots) as some sections of the trails are covered with rock debris or slippery gravel. The hiking paths are not very exposed, but their higher sections are usually more strenuous. All routes require hillwalking experience and you should be well prepared with appropriate outdoor clothing for unpredictable weather conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Active Travel Slovakia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of High Tatras - hiking tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of High Tatras - hiking tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of High Tatras - hiking tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBratislavaBus Tours - SchwechatHiking - SchwechatNature and Wildlife - SchwechatMulti-day Tours - SchwechatWalking Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - ViennaHiking - ViennaNature and Wildlife - ViennaMulti-day Tours - ViennaWalking Tours - ViennaBus Tours - BudapestHiking - BudapestNature and Wildlife - BudapestMulti-day Tours - BudapestWalking Tours - BudapestCategory
Bratislava Old Town Hall (Stara Radnica) Tours & TicketsMichael's Gate (Michalska Brana) Tours & TicketsGrassalkovich Palace (Grasalkovicov Palac) Tours & TicketsOpen-Air Mining Museum (Slovenské Banské Múzeum) Tours & TicketsHlavne Namestie Tours & TicketsPrimate's Palace (Primaciálny Palác) Tours & Tickets