8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore one of Eastern Europe's only volcanic lakes on this private tour from Brasov. You and your private party will enjoy personalized attention from your guide and commentary tailored to you as you travel. Relax in an 8-seat minibus and take in the scenery; your guide will take care of all the driving and navigation.
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Learn about the lake's geological features through guided commentary
- Great photos ops of the lake
- Travel in a private 8-seater minibus
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by car or 8 seats minibus
Licensed English speaking tour guide
Complimentary pick up/drop off from your location in Brasov
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Piața Sfatului 28, Brașov 500025, Romania
History Museum Entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Active Travel Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-group day trip to the unique volcanic lake in Eastern Europe?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-group day trip to the unique volcanic lake in Eastern Europe?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-group day trip to the unique volcanic lake in Eastern Europe?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-group day trip to the unique volcanic lake in Eastern Europe?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-group day trip to the unique volcanic lake in Eastern Europe
8 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBrasovBus Tours - TransylvaniaNature and Wildlife - TransylvaniaFull-day Tours - TransylvaniaBus Tours - SighisoaraNature and Wildlife - SighisoaraFull-day Tours - SighisoaraBus Tours - SibiuNature and Wildlife - SibiuFull-day Tours - SibiuCategory