- Full-day private cycling tour of Burzenland
- Bicycle and helmet provided
- Explore the area known as 'Little Transylvania'
- Lunch included
- Round-trip private transportation
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Piața Sfatului, Brașov, Romania
2: Brasov, Brasov, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get fitted for a bike and helmet, then take off through the countryside, along the Olt River and through the Baraolt Mountains. Since this is a private tour, you can move according to your own schedule and pace. Highlights include the Sanpetru Church, the Harman Church, the Cismasu Equestrian Center, and Lempes Hill.
Your cycling guide will provide commentary on the history of the area during your tour; end up with drop-off back at your hotel at the end of the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Active Travel Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by One Day Private Biking Tour in Burzenland - The Little Transylvania.