Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The tour starts from Brasov and ends in Brasov.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Compulsory equipment: waterproof hiking boots and clothes, sleeping bags, tent, warm clothes, hut, gloves, sun cream, sunglasses, walking poles! In case you do not have this equipment we can not do the hike!
- Optimal period: July - October.
- Important information: We trek between 5 - 8 hours, most of the time up to 2000 m. No need to buy water, we have springs with fresh water on the way. The guide has a heater to cook the food. You have to carry the tent, the food and the sleeping bag.
- The route could be changed because of weather conditions.
- You need to have a very good experience in hiking, especially in endurance.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Please bring your own mask; we provide hand sanitizer. We are cleaning vehicles after every tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Active Travel Day Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Expedition in Fagaras Mountains from Brasov (Private Tour!).