3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Transylvanian city of Brasov harbors a rich history that goes as far back as the medieval age. Discover hidden historical gems and get an insider’s glimpse into the Gothic city on a walking tour that provides a comprehensive introduction for first-time visitors. Exploring on foot, rather than by coach or car, gives you a more intimate idea into the area and allows you to orient yourself in Brasov’s labyrinthine streets.
- Get a more intimate glimpse into Brasov on a walking tour
- Discover hidden historical attractions that you may otherwise have missed out on
- Benefit from the personalized attention and insider knowledge of your guide
- Orient yourself in Brasov Old Town without getting lost
Saved to wishlist!
a beer (summer) or hot wine(winter)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off(approx 10 euro)
Departure & Return
Piața Sfatului, Brașov, Romania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Come and Go
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brasov Walking Tour - Unlock the Old City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Brasov Walking Tour - Unlock the Old City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Brasov Walking Tour - Unlock the Old City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brasov Walking Tour - Unlock the Old City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "He showed us a free place to park our car and some where nice for a meal." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrasovWalking Tours - TransylvaniaHistorical Tours - TransylvaniaHalf-day Tours - TransylvaniaWalking Tours - SighisoaraHistorical Tours - SighisoaraHalf-day Tours - SighisoaraWalking Tours - SibiuHistorical Tours - SibiuHalf-day Tours - SibiuCategory