- 4-hour tour of Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle) and Rasnov Fortress from Brasov
- Ideal for those with limited time in Transylvania
- Travel through the dramatic scenery of the Carpathian Mountains
- Take a guided tour of Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle) and Rasnov Fortress, two of Transylvania's highlights
- Small-group limited to 15 people
Departure & Return
Modarom Building, close to McDonald's, in front of Banca Transilvania.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During a 1-hour guided tour of the medieval fortress, delve into its history and legends while exploring the chapel, courtyards, and museum, home to feudal art, weapons, and local crafts.
Your next stop is Bran Castle (Dracula’s Castle) after a 30-minute drive. Famed for its associations with Bram stoker’s Gothic classic, the castle boasts a dramatic hilltop perch that offers panoramic vistas. Tour the 14th-century structure with your guide, winding down steep staircases and opulent chambers while listening to age-old legends.
After thorough exploration, return to the vehicle and enjoy views of the Carpathian Mountains before drop-off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Upper part of Rasnov fortress might not be available, year 2020-2021 renovation work.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flip Flop Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms