5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Bran Castle is tied to the legend of Count Dracula, the fictional vampire of Bram Stoker’s 1897 novel. Sink your fangs into the Dracula legend on a tour of the eerie building and check out one or two of the area’s other magical-looking fortresses while you’re at it.
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
Hotel (only from Brasov city) pickup and drop-off
Landing and facility fees
Food and drinks
Entrance fee to Bran Castle: LEI 45, around 10 EURO
Entrance fees at Prejmer and Harman Saxon Fortified Churches: 30 LEI, around 6 EURO
Departure & Return
Piața Sfatului, Brașov, Romania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sturdy hiking footwear recommended
- "Skip the line" at the ticket office for Bran Castle!
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- When you book the rate as 1 person, in case we have other clients, we refund the difference you payed as solo traveler, after the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Active Travel Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Experience the History of Bran Castle and Saxon Fortifications in Burzenland?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Experience the History of Bran Castle and Saxon Fortifications in Burzenland?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Experience the History of Bran Castle and Saxon Fortifications in Burzenland?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBrasovBus Tours - TransylvaniaHistorical Tours - TransylvaniaHalf-day Tours - TransylvaniaBus Tours - SighisoaraHistorical Tours - SighisoaraHalf-day Tours - SighisoaraBus Tours - SibiuHistorical Tours - SibiuHalf-day Tours - SibiuCategory