2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Go back to the 1950s at "Hot Rods and High Heels," a Branson show that celebrates the days of soda shops, sock hops, and poodle skirts. A group of eight singers and dancers backed by a live band show you why the '50s were one of the greatest decades in musical history as they sing songs that'll have you dancing in your seat. Christmas songs from the era are played, as well, in November and December.
- Pre-purchase admission to see "Hot Rods and High Heels" in Branson
- Enjoy live music performed at Clay Cooper Theatre
- Listen to songs from the 1950s, including holiday hits like "Jingle Bell Rock" during the Christmas season
Saved to wishlist!
Food & drinks (available for purchase)
Live show DVD and souvenir photo (available for purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointClay Cooper Theatre, 3216 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616-3544
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible seating available. Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clay Coopers Country Express
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Branson Hot Rods and High Heels 1950s Show
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Family-friendly Shows TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsBransonFamily-friendly Shows - MissouriTheaters - MissouriFamily-friendly Shows - SapaTheaters - SapaFamily-friendly Shows - DallasTheaters - DallasCategory
Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & TheatreJim Stafford Theatre76 StripGrand Country Music HallHamners' Variety TheaterAmericana TheaterVeterans Memorial MuseumAcrobats TheatreWorld's Largest Toy Museum ComplexDutton Family TheaterSight and Sound TheatreDowntown BransonBranson Scenic RailwayBranson LandingKing's Castle TheatreLittle Opry TheaterJerry Presley's God and Country TheatreHughes Brothers TheatreCollege of the OzarksHollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center Branson