Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Kayak down the Madison River in the company of a local guide
- Look out for local wildlife, such as deer, beaver, eagles, and more
- All experience levels are welcome—ideal for families and groups
- Small group capped at six participants guarantees an intimate experience
Departure & Return
Dry Hills Distillery is the meet and return point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bozeman Kayak Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Madison River Guided Kayak Excursion.