Departure & Return
Turn at the wooden bear totem and continue to the Lodge! As you travel up the driveway, please pull up under the archway and use the Walkie Talkie located inside the breezeway (to your right) to announce your arrival and staff will assist you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We can only accommodate up to a certain weight for each height. See chart below. 5’9″-6’5″ 200 lbs. max 5’8″ 190 lbs. max 5’7″ 190 lbs. max 5’6″ 180 lbs. max 5’5″ 175 lbs. max 5’4″ 170 lbs. max 5’3″ 165 lbs. max 5’2″ 160 lbs. max 5’1″ 160 lbs. max 5′ 155 lbs. max 4’11” 150 lbs. max
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eriks Montana Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Guided Horseback Trek through Blue Flower Trail .