5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Step up your canyoning adventure with a half-day trip to the Fratarica Canyon in Soca Valley. With an expert guide, depart Bovec and spend five hours exploring waterfalls of ranging heights, including the Loska Stena and the thrilling 147-foot (45-meter) Parabola waterfall. Depending on the waterfall, you’ll have the chance to slide, jump or rappel down into refreshing pools. No experience is required for this intermediate trip, though beginners may prefer the Susec Canyon adventure.
- 5-hour morning or afternoon canyoning excursion in Fratarica Canyon
- Enjoy the rugged Slovenian wilderness
- Jump, slide or rappel down waterfalls and swim in freshwater pools
- Instruction from a friendly, professional guide
- Safety equipment included
Saved to wishlist!
All equipment required for canyoning
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Kot 2, 5230 Bovec, Slovenia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bovec sport center
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Canyoning in the Fratarica Canyon of the Soca valley?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Canyoning in the Fratarica Canyon of the Soca valley?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Canyoning in the Fratarica Canyon of the Soca valley
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesBovecClimbing - BledClimbing - TriesteClimbing - LjubljanaCategory