- Use of electric bike and helmet
- Electric bike lets you pedal as hard as you want to
- Snacks and bottled water included
- Learn about Boulder through your guide's commentary
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Riders minimum age is 14 to 70
- Height, Age and Weight Requirements: I acknowledge that I meet the minimum height requirement of 5 feet and 3 inches AND weigh between 115 to 250 pounds; AND of the age between 14 to 65 to safely operate, control and ride Boulder Tour Company’s cruiser ebikes. If I do not meet these minimum requirements, I may not be able to participate on the ebike tour and a ride evaluation will be performed by the tour guide prior to the tour departing
- Riders should be no less than 5' 2" in order to sit safely on the saddle and touch the ground with thier feet
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Electric Cruiser Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands