- Stunning views of the iconic Flatirons in Boulder
- Explore some of the locals’ favorite trails for a variety of fitness levels
- Visit a local brewery—first beer on us—on historic Pearl Street
- Local guide who shares love for Colorado
- Small tour group ensures intimacy
Departure & Return
Parking available at the Macy's Parking Garage.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Comfortable hiking shoes/boots are recommended
- Dress code: wear comfortable clothing, bring layers
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- *This is a moderate hike at altitude that guests may find challenging. This tour is not recommended for people who do not regularly exercise. Out of respect for the other guests on the tour, please consider our sightseeing tours if you are unsure if you can meet the physical requirements. Our guides reserve the right to ask guests to stop or turn around on the hike.
- COVID-19 Prepared: reduced group sizes, masks, routine sanitizing, and more
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Service Animals Not Allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aspire Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Boulder Hike & Brews.