- Learn to ride an e-bike with the help of a pro guide
- Try a top-of-the-line model, no research or investment needed
- Easily ride to the top of one of Bolder's best mountain trails
- Learn mountain biking skills you can take anywhere
Departure & Return
We are located just north of Portland Place and before North Street on Broadway. Then travelers drive to starting location.
|Sunday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 18 years old or older
- All riders approximate height should be provided at time of booking. Riders must be able to ride a medium size mountain bike or larger. 5'7" or taller.
- All riders approximate weight should be provided at time of booking
- Must present an ID and credit card at check-in
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be an adequate to good mountain bike riders
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pedego Boulder
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Boulder Backroads: E-Bike Dirt Road Tour.