Departure & Return
Our guides will meet you on the FRONT STEPS of the Massachusetts State House, right below the famous golden dome, in front of the main gates (Bulfinch Entrance) . The Boston Common will be across the street, as well as the Robert Gould Shaw Memorial. Street address: 24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02133.
Our tour will end at Copp's Hill Terrace in Boston's historic North End, with a view of Bunker Hill Monument and the USS Constitution in Charlestown. Street address: 7 Jackson Ave, Boston, MA 02113
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cambridge Historical Tours Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Walking Tour of the Freedom Trail in Boston.