2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a leisurely ride through Boston on the on this 2.5-hour cycling tour. Take in the Boston skyline, ride along the banks of the Charles River, and learn about Cambridge and Boston's history through your guide's commentary. Suitable for families with young children, this tour includes use of bike and helmet.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
103 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must be at least 16 years old AND at least 5 feet tall to ride an E-bike.
- Most travelers can participate
- Tours rebooked within 48 hours of your tour time are subject to a $20 rebooking fee (per person)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban AdvenTours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Family Friendly Guided Bike Tour of Boston?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Family Friendly Guided Bike Tour of Boston?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Family Friendly Guided Bike Tour of Boston?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Family Friendly Guided Bike Tour of Boston
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBostonCity Tours - MassachusettsMountain Bike Tours - MassachusettsHistorical Tours - MassachusettsCity Tours - SalemMountain Bike Tours - SalemHistorical Tours - SalemCity Tours - Long IslandMountain Bike Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandCategory
Franklin Park ZooHard Rock Café BostonSamuel Adams Boston BreweryMayflower IIUSS ConstitutionBoston ChinatownInstitute of Contemporary Art Boston Public GardenDreamland Wax MuseumBoston Symphony HallConcordBoston LightThe Old ManseOld Sturbridge VillageSkywalk ObservatoryCheers Beacon Hill (Bull & Finch Pub)Museum of Science BostonBunker Hill Monument Boston North EndHaymarket Boston