- Enjoy Boston's exceptional brewery scene on this unforgettable, all inclusive tour.
- Get VIP access to some of the area's most iconic breweries
- Up to 12 beer samples, local hand rolled pretzel snack, and round trip transportation included.
- Led by a Beer Guide who will educate, and entertain you with beer history
Departure & Return
Our pick up spot is at 2 Park Plaza street-side by the P.F. Chang’s. The van will depart right at the time listed, so recommend arriving 10 minutes early to allow for time to check in! Bear in mind we do not have a storefront.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please enter contact phone number in special fields, with country code, so we may contact you with any updates on the day of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Covid Policies- Mask are required on the tour except when eating or drinking. Some Breweries require Proof of Vaccination. You must bring this proof in order to participate in the tour and enter those venues. This can either be a Vaccination Card or Photo of the Card.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boston Brew Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.