- Beacon Hill History + Photo Tour
- Picturesque streets
- 19th-century architecture
- Hidden gems off-the-beaten path
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: on the corner of Beacon + Joy Streets Train Stop: Park Street (Green or Red Line). Turn left upon exiting the subway. Walk to the top of the hill towards the MA State House and take left onto Beacon Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY PhotoWalks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Beacon Hill History, Architecture + Photo Walking Tour Boston(Small Group).