2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Walking the cobblestone streets of the North End is a must, but don’t waste time looking for the ideal place to eat. Join other passionate foodies to snack your way through the neighborhood. Your guide directs you to a hidden bakery and an authentic Italian salumeria. Visit the Old North Church and maybe even get a chance to talk with the neighborhood’s best bakers. Pizza, pastries, and other delights round out your experience.
- Your guide directs through back streets and shows you where the locals go
- Taste delicious samples of pizza, pastries, meats and cheeses
- Hear stories about the history of Boston and the North end; entrance to Old North Church included
- Get recommendations to top Boston restaurants
Saved to wishlist!
Local English-speaking guide
a variety of food samples such as fresh bread, pizza, meats and cheeses...
...pastries and a hot drink,
plus the entrance fee to the historic church (or equivalent alternative).
Additional food and drink
Tips/gratuities for your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- This tour features visits to establishments that are not always able to cater for vegetarians and other dietary requirements. Discounts are available and your guide can assist you with recommendations on where to purchase alternative diet-friendly food during the tour.
- In the event of a site closure, we will do our best to replace it with a similar alternative.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Boston's North End Small-Group Walking Food Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boston's North End Small-Group Walking Food Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The North End of Boston is a must see with the Italian Restaurants along Hanover Street a sight to see!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Boston's North End Small-Group Walking Food Tour
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBostonFood Tours - MassachusettsUnique Experiences - MassachusettsWalking Tours - MassachusettsHistorical Tours - MassachusettsFood Tours - SalemUnique Experiences - SalemWalking Tours - SalemHistorical Tours - SalemFood Tours - Long IslandUnique Experiences - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandCategory
Boston Tea Party Ships & MuseumBoston Public Library Massachusetts State HouseVilna ShulWillard Brook State ForestStellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary Cheers Beacon Hill (Bull & Finch Pub)USS ConstitutionHarpoon Brewery & Beer HallPaul Revere HouseWrentham Village Premium OutletsCharlestown Navy YardGranary Burying GroundThe Old ManseBoston CommonBoston Harbor Islands National and State Park200 Clarendon (John Hancock Tower)John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and MuseumSimons IMAX Theatre at New England AquariumQuincy Market