3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste only the best in Boston’s North End. This foodie tour takes you to a careful selection of award-winning restaurants throughout this historic neighborhood. Stop by Best of Boston winners to sample the city’s top pizza, sandwiches, and bread. Sample iconic cannoli and visit an Old World salumeria shown on the Food Network. Learn about Boston’s rich culinary history, and and end your tour with a delicious pasta finale.
- Taste Boston’s best pizza, pasta, and more at award-winning restaurants
- Explore the food culture of Boston’s historic North End
- Gluten-free options available for several tour stops
- Tour price includes all food, tax, and tips for servers
Saved to wishlist!
Price includes all food, taxes, and servers' gratuities.
Tour cost does not include drinks or tour guide's gratuity should guests wish to consider.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Recommend that guests enjoy a light bite prior to tour to tide them over until first tastings.
- Each party will be offered a separate table for restaurant pasta course/finale.
- Currently, all guests are required to wear masks indoors. Vaccinated guests can opt to go without masks outdoors.
- Weather-permitting, all tastings can be enjoyed outdoors.
- Will not require dinner. Tastings amount to a full meal.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boston Foodie Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Public North End Neighborhood Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Public North End Neighborhood Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Public North End Neighborhood Tour
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBostonWalking Tours - MassachusettsHalf-day Tours - MassachusettsWalking Tours - SalemHalf-day Tours - SalemWalking Tours - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Institute of Contemporary Art Boston Children's MuseumPlymouthBoston Harbor Islands National and State ParkQuincy MarketOtis HouseIsabella Stewart Gardner MuseumMary Baker Eddy Library200 Clarendon (John Hancock Tower)USS ConstitutionPaul Revere HouseMartha's Vineyard Vilna ShulFranklin Park ZooBoston LightLexingtonHaymarket BostonBack BayRowes WharfCopley Place