Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Cup of New England Clam chowder provided, a can't-miss Boston delicacy
- Great photo ops of Boston's skyline from the water
- Learn about the history of the 34 islands in the harbor
- Cruise offers a different perspective than a traditional land tour
Departure & Return
The boat departs from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel, located at (for GPS) 400 Atlantic Avenue, Boston (02110). Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from our dock. If guests are lost or running late, please call us at 617-951-2460.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Plan to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the departure time to check-in at the ticket booth and obtain boarding passes
- Bring a photo ID that matches the name listed on the reservation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- There is a climate controlled main cabin with seating, a covered upper deck and an open bow
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats are available if given advance notice
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line - Boston
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff