1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
For anyone thinking of attending Harvard, or for those who simply want a glimpse of college life at the famous university, this tour is a must. Get an exclusive account from current Harvard students, who provide key insights into the life and times at Cambridge with a theatrical, humorous flair. Check out the old buildings at Harvard Yard and Harvard Square and learn about the school’s storied past. Illustrated map of Harvard Square included. Choose from several departure times throughout the day.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Saved to wishlist!
70-Minute Guided Walking Tour of Harvard
Harvard Student-Led Tours for more Insightful Narrative
Free Illustrated Map of Harvard Square
Written translations in Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Mandarin
See Top Sites including Harvard Square, Harvard Yard, and Science Center & Memorial Hall
Conclude at The Harvard Shop for Souvenirs - run by Harvard students!
Souvenirs (tours conclude at The Harvard Shop)
Departure & Return
1417 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
65 Mt Auburn St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour route is less than 1 mile
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trademark Tours dba The Hahvahd Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Harvard University Campus Guided Walking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
7 hours 25 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBostonCambridgeCity Tours - MassachusettsWalking Tours - MassachusettsHistorical Tours - MassachusettsCity Tours - SalemWalking Tours - SalemHistorical Tours - SalemCity Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandCategory
Hard Rock Café BostonBoston Public GardenMartha's Vineyard Samuel Adams Boston BreweryUSS ConstitutionWaterfrontLexingtonCopley PlaceIsabella Stewart Gardner MuseumBoston Children's MuseumWrentham Village Premium OutletsQuincy MarketStellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary MappariumVilna ShulBoylston StreetFenway ParkHarpoon Brewery & Beer HallBoston Theater DistrictCastle Island