Departure & Return
Tony DeMarco Boxing Statue Corner of Cross Street and Hanover Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note we try to keep public tours to groups of 12 or less, so we cannot take large group bookings through TripAdvisor. We are happy to accommodate private and custom tours or larger parties on our public tours depending on availability, please contact us (text is fastest).
- Minimum Age is 21.
- PLEASE ADVISE ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS IN NOTES AT THE TIME OF BOOKING
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Gluten free options are available. We are happy to accommodate dietary needs to the best of our ability, but please be aware not every location is completely allergen free and some tastings are fixed. The cannoli in particular are NOT made in nut free facilities.
- The tour usually lasts between 2 and 2.5 hours and we walk for approximately 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cocktails & Cannoli
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "It was a good balance of walking and eating as well, I would definitely recommend this tour!" See review