- Walking tour of Boston’s taverns, Tavern Snacks and historic neighborhoods
- Taste what makes Boston Tavern Snacks unique
- Walk in the footsteps of America’s most famous revolutionaries
- Embark on a scenic ferry ride across Boston Harbor
- Cover 375-plus years of history in one evening with an informative guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Boston's North End Address: Hanover Street and Cross Street, near Mother Anna's restaurant. In front of the Tony DeMarco Boxer's Statue
What To Expect
The fun has only begun. Head to Charlestown to see the sites, including the Bunker Hill Monument, the USS Constitution and a tavern that dates back to 1785. Have another helping of Tavern Snacks here before taking a quick ferry ride to the historic Long Wharf pier. Check out Old North Church, where the famous “One if by land, and two if by sea” signal is said to have been sent, and the Old State House, the oldest public building still standing in Boston. Get an amazing view of Boston Harbor and the city skyline from Fan Pier.
It’s a short walk back to the North End for a final piece of Tavern Snacks and a trip to the Blackstone Block, the oldest commercial district in Boston. The tour ends at either Bell in Hand, the longest continuously operating tavern in the United States, or the Green Dragon, a basement tavern known as the Headquarters of the Revolution. Have a cold one to commemorate the moment and toast the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Includes round-trip Public Ferry across Boston harbor.
- Visits two different Historic Boston Taverns.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- See FIVE Freedom Trail sites.
- Includes TWO Drinks, Tavern Snacks and a cannoli.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boston Pizza Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms