- Dine on an all-you-can-eat buffet while your narrator describes the highlights of your ever-changing views of Boston
- View the site of the infamous Boston Tea Party
- See the USS Constitution, the oldest fully commissioned naval vessel in the world
- Dance or stroll along the deck as the DJ plays a variety of lively music from the 40s through today
Departure & Return
Departure PointBoston, Boston, Massachusetts
200 Seaport Blvd #75 • Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
While you dine (see below for a sample menu), soak up Boston's stunning skyline from the panoramic windows and listen to the narrated commentary.
During your cruise, pass by the World Trade Center, the financial hub of Boston. See where the Boston Tea Party took place in 1773, when rebels dumped tea into the harbor to protest British taxes. Drift past the site of the Boston Massacre, where five American colonists were killed by British soldiers in 1770, a location now marked by a simple circle of cobblestones.
Marvel at the World War II naval destroyer, the USS Cassin Young, as well as the USS Constitution, also known as Old Ironsides, a nickname earned because of her invincibility in battle. Old Ironsides was launched in 1797 and is the oldest, fully commissioned naval vessel in the world.
Snapshots of Fort Independence and Castle Island: Fort Independence, first settled in 1634, features the nation's oldest fully maintained fort. Admire Tobin Memorial Bridge, opened to traffic in 1950.
After you finish lunch, stroll up to the top deck for fresh air and amazing views. Or, rock 'til you dock while the DJ plays a variety of music. It’s a great way to spend the afternoon and take in all the sights of historic Boston.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Recommended attire: dressy-casual, such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip-flops are allowed on the cruise
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Menu items are subject to change
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 3 - 11 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Boarding at World Trade Center, Spirit of Boston, 200 Seaport Blvd
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Spirit of Boston Lunch Cruise.