Explore our promoted experiences
- Celebrate the holidays with a festive brunch sightseeing cruise
- Enjoy a new perspective on the Boston Harbor when you explore by boat
- Indulge in a 3-course holiday brunch and special hot chocolate bar
- Travel in the comfort of a 1920s-style yacht
Departure & Return
The boat departs from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel, located at (for GPS) 400 Atlantic Avenue, Boston (02110). Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from our dock.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests are not permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages onboard
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking. Please note that not all requests can be met, but we will do our best to accommodate them.
- A full bar is available. Drinks can be purchased by credit card only.
- Please advise in advance if an infant seat is needed.
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line - Boston
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons