Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a gourmet brunch on this scenic cruise of the Boston Harbor. Set sail aboard the Northern Lights at Rowes Wharf and settle in for a buffet filled with quiche, waffles, bacon, fresh fruit, and more. View popular Boston highlights such as Bunker Hill Monument, the USS Constitution, Old North Church, and Sea Castle Island. This brunch cruise offers a great overview of Boston and a lovely morning on the water.
- Sightseeing Boston Harbor cruise with Three-Course Brunch Menu
- Relaxing way to see popular Boston sights such as Bunker Hill Monument and Old North Church
- Enjoy a delicious brunch on the water
- Great overview of Boston for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Sightseeing Cruise of Boston Harbor
Three-Course Brunch Menu
Set sail aboard the Northern Lights, a 1920s style yacht
See notable Boston sites such as the Harbor Islands, Bunker Hill Monument, and the USS Constitution
A full bar will be available for guests to purchase drinks by credit card only.
Departure & Return
60 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking. Please note that not all requests can be met, but we will do our best to accommodate them.
- A full bar is available. Drinks can be purchased by credit card only.
- Infant seats are available with advance notice
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line - Boston
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boston Harbor Brunch Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Boston Harbor Brunch Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Boston Harbor Brunch Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boston Harbor Brunch Cruise?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would recommend this cruise to anyone who wants to relax, eat good food, enjoy cruising in the Boston Harbor and seeing the city of Boston behind you." See review
- "I did pick Valentine’s Day weekend to have a solo brunch on a romantic excursion, but all in all I would highly recommend this to a single person, couple or group." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesDay CruisesWater ToursBrunch CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBostonDining Experiences - MassachusettsDay Cruises - MassachusettsWater Tours - MassachusettsBrunch Cruises - MassachusettsFull-day Tours - MassachusettsDining Experiences - SalemDay Cruises - SalemWater Tours - SalemBrunch Cruises - SalemFull-day Tours - SalemDining Experiences - Long IslandDay Cruises - Long IslandWater Tours - Long IslandBrunch Cruises - Long IslandFull-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Flynn Cruiseport Boston (Black Falcon Cruise Terminal) Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary Six Flags New EnglandSkywalk ObservatoryConcordJohn F. Kennedy Presidential Library and MuseumBoston Harbor Islands National and State ParkCopley PlaceBoston South EndFenway ParkBack BayOld Sturbridge VillageBoston Public Library Boston AthenaeumUSS Constitution200 Clarendon (John Hancock Tower)Boston LightMuseum of Science BostonWillard Brook State ForestPaul Revere House