Boston Most Famous Foodie Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)
Boston, United States
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
English Speaking Tour Guide
All Fees and Taxes
A clam chowder
2 cans/bottles of beer
A slice of pizza
A slice of cream pie
Departure & Return
Departure PointAquarium T Station, 178 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Return DetailsHaymarket, Congress Street & New Sudbury Street, Boston, MA 02108, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ForeverVacation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boston Most Famous Foodie Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Boston Most Famous Foodie Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Boston Most Famous Foodie Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boston Most Famous Foodie Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 177345P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBostonFood Tours - MassachusettsCity Tours - MassachusettsWalking Tours - MassachusettsMarkets - MassachusettsHalf-day Tours - MassachusettsFood Tours - New HavenCity Tours - New HavenWalking Tours - New HavenMarkets - New HavenHalf-day Tours - New HavenFood Tours - Long IslandCity Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandMarkets - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Granary Burying GroundBoston South EndBoston Harbor Islands National and State ParkPaul Revere HouseCastle IslandBurial HillInstitute of Contemporary Art Flynn Cruiseport Boston (Black Falcon Cruise Terminal) Boston AthenaeumBunker Hill Monument Boylston StreetOld Sturbridge VillageLEGOLAND® Discovery Center BostonBoston ChinatownBoston Public GardenMappariumWrentham Village Premium OutletsHard Rock Café BostonThe Old ManseMartha's Vineyard