2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Guided by an Experienced & Knowledgeable Bonaire Resident
Drink and Food per person at your chooice
Clean and Safe Vehicle with Air-Conditioning & Working Seatbelts
Transportation to and from your Ship or Hotel
Departure & Return
Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- We want you to feel at home and comfortable on our island and recommend you bring the following for this tour:
- 1. Sun Protection: Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- 2. Extra Water
- 3. Dress Comfortably for warm, sunny and humid weather
- 4. Camera (of course!)
- Before the Tour:
- Hotel or apartment Guests: Please provide us with the name and address and we will be there 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time to collect you.
- Cruise Ship Passengers: We will be standing with your name on a sign in front of the gate where your ship is docked. We will be there 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour to collect you. We GUARANTEE to have you BACK TO THE SHIP 1 hour before the ship departure time.
- This is a small group guided tour up to 7 people per vehicle. You will be in a shared van, car or pick-up depending on number of guests
- Our prices include a 6% government tax
- Our goal is for you to leave the Island happier than when you arrived. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything additional.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shekhinah Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rincon Visit with Local Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rincon Visit with Local Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rincon Visit with Local Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rincon Visit with Local Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Rincon Visit with Local Guide
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKralendijkBonaireShore Excursions - KralendijkBus Tours - KralendijkDistillery Tours - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkHistorical Tours - KralendijkShore Excursions - ArubaBus Tours - ArubaDistillery Tours - ArubaPorts of Call Tours - ArubaHistorical Tours - ArubaShore Excursions - ColombiaBus Tours - ColombiaDistillery Tours - ColombiaPorts of Call Tours - ColombiaHistorical Tours - ColombiaCategory