- An in-depth walking tour of Bolzano, Italy’s “Gateway to the Dolomites”
- Combine landmarks with little-known chapels and picturesque lanes
- Listen to enriching stories about the Italian cultural hub, a fabled haunt of medieval poets
- The tour includes admission to an exhibit on Ötzi the Iceman, an Ice Age-era mummy
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AS SERVIZI di Scacchetti A.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.